Why Visit Queenstown?
- More than a Ski Holiday - Combine adventure activities, exploring wineries, fine dining and shopping with a fantastic ski holiday for a memorable holiday the whole family will enjoy
- Four Resorts to Choose From – Coronet Peak and Remarkables on the NZ Superpass and Cardrona and Treble Cone on the FlexiPass. We recommend you try them all!
- Easy Access - Frequent flights in to Queenstown airport from the east coast of Australia take on average 3 hours, and a quick 15 minute drive from the airport will have you in the centre of town
- 30% Beginner Terrain
- 40% Intermediate Terrain
- 30% Advanced Terrain
- 7 Number of Lifts
- 385 hectares skiable acres
- Top Elevation 1943m
- Vertical Drop 468m
- Longest Run 2.5km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Queenstown - 15km
Facts about Skiing Queenstown
Coronet PeakTwenty minutes drive from Queenstown, Coronet Peak is the closest ski area. Spectacular roller coaster terrain makes Coronet Peak ski area one of New Zealand's most exciting ski resort destinations for snow lovers of any ability. The NZ Superpass lift ticket is valid at Coronet Peak, as well as the Remarkables. Coronet Peak offers childcare from 3 months old, and kids ski school from 3 years of age.Need a day off? You can exchange your Superpass for other activities in Queenstown so you aren't out of pocket.
The RemarkablesLocated 45 minutes from Queenstown, the Remarkables is also on the NZ Superpass. A true alpine mountain experience, The Remarkables offers terrain and facilities to suit everyone from first timers to seasoned, expert skiers and snowboarders.Boasting three cafes and restaurants in the new base building along with the renowned Ice Bar situated on the mountain at the Curvey Basin Junction, you won't run out of refreshment and relaxation options at The Remarkables.
Copthorne Lakefront Hotel New Zealand
Nestled within our garden-inspired property, are 240 guest rooms, including 6 Suites and over 80 rooms that have views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables mountain range. Select rooms also feature private balconies or courtyards. There are meetings facilities with Wi-Fi access in public areas, as well as bar and restaurant.
Heartland Hotel New Zealand
A comfortable hotel located just 200 metres from the town centre, putting all that Queenstown has to offer at your fingertips! Heartland Hotel is perched just above the town centre – an excellent vantage point where you can feel ‘tucked away’ and enjoy magnificent views from around this iconic Queenstown hotel, yet you are only a few minutes walk to it all.