About Shiga KogenShiga Kogen is situated in the heart of the Johshinetsu Kogen National Park and is by far the largest ski resort in Japan, with 21 interlinked resorts all on one lift ticket! Shiga covers a huge area and offers a great diversity of natural terrain.
Why Ski Shiga Kogen?
- Japan's largest interconnected ski area
- The high elevation (2305m) preserves snow, offering a long winter season
- Most accommodations are ski in ski out in Shiga Kogen
- The resort is not over-run with foreigners
- Closest resort to Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park
- 30% Beginner Terrain
- 50% Intermediate Terrain
- 20% Advanced Terrain
- 54 Number of Lifts
- 176 Skiable Runs
- Top Elevation 2305m
- Vertical Drop 980m
- Longest Run 6km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Tokyo Haneda (HND) - 300km
Facts About Shiga KogenShiga Kogen is the largest interconnected ski area in Japan with 21 resorts on 1 lift ticket!
Prince Hotel Shiga Kogen Japan
Western style Prince Hotel is a true ski-in ski-out resort offering western style rooms with twin beds, excellent views from all rooms and a number of handy amenities including several restaurants onsite serving speciality cuisine menus, a good bar, lobby shop and a complimentary WiFi.