About Aspen Snowmass
Aspen Snowmass is a place where locals and visitors alike come together to enjoy the outdoors, culture, adventure and glamour. Four ski mountains on one lift ticket offer thrills when you need a rush and scenic groomers when you need to unwind. Off the slopes, the action continues with world-class aprés ski, dining, arts and events.
Visit two towns and ski four mountains on one lift ticket. By booking in advance you can uncover some terrific deals for your trip to Aspen Snowmass.Did you know that you can save as much as 40% on regular pricing for early and late season? Or that you can get a FREE day of lodging and lift tickets during the heart of the season? Take advantage of other amazing deals like Kids Ski Free or take the 30 day challenge with a SKI30 pass. Wrangle the family for action packed fun or come with a group of friends for thrills morning and night.
SKI30 - Ski for 30 days for less than the price of 10 days when you book and pay for your Aspen ski package by 15th October
SKI10 - Ski for 10 days for less than the price of 7 days when you book and pay for your Aspen ski package by 15th October
Kids Ski Free - free lift ticket for kids aged 12 and under when they purchase ski or snowboard rental. No adult lift ticket purchase necessary!
Why Ski Aspen Snowmass?
- Four mountains on one lift ticket within 14 km
- Two unique communities Aspen & Snowmass;
- Aspen was a silver mining mountain town long before it became a Ski Resort and retains the historical charm in a breathtaking setting. Aspen is famous for it's aprés ski scene, World Class dining, shopping, nightlife & events;
- Snowmass will celebrate it's 50 year anniversary in December 2017. Snowmass resort features 95% ski-in/ski-out lodging
- Terrain for every type of skier/rider
- Currently serviced by United, American and Delta. Easily accessible with North America's only slopeside airport
- World's best and most highly trained Ski & Snowboard school including excellent facilities for children