About Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Top 5 Reasons to Ski Revelstoke
- Most vertical in North America
- Only resort world-wide to offer lift, cat, heli and backcountry skiing from one village base
- 3121 acres of terrain
- Luxury ski in and out accommodation (Sutton Place Hotel)
- 9-14 metres annual powder snowfall
Where is Revelstoke?Revelstoke Mountain Resort is located a 5 minute drive from the town of Revelstoke, in the Selkirk Mountains of British Columbia. It is a 'Powder Highway' resort, ideal for a multi resort ski safari.Nearby resorts include Kicking Horse and Silverstar.
- 7% Beginner Terrain
- 46% Intermediate Terrain
- 47% Advanced Terrain
- 5 Number of Lifts
- 69 Skiable Runs
- Top Elevation 2225m
- Vertical Drop 1713m
- Longest Run 15.2km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Kelowna International Airport - 200km
Useful Revelstoke Facts
- Revelstoke is also famous for its heli skiing, cat skiing and snowmobiling tours. Ask us about including these activities in your Revelstoke ski package
Revelstoke Trail Map(Download JPEG)With North America's longest vertical and an intelligent resort layout, Revelstoke offers vast terrain, uncrowded slopes and amazing tree skiing!
Sutton Place Hotel Canada
The Sutton Place Hotel is situated in the heart of Revelstoke Mountain Resort and is a true ski-in, ski-out luxury condominium style hotel, consisting of three buildings connected by an underground heated parking facility and serviced by a beautifully appointed central lobby.