About Mammoth MountainMammoth Mountain Ski Area is the leading four-season California mountain resort with year-round lodging and activities. We enjoy a long winter in Mammoth, with a season that runs from early November into May, thanks to our peak elevation at 11,053 feet / 3,369 metres, making Mammoth the Top of California.Free public transportation connects the mountain’s three base areas, as well as social hubs at The Village and the town of Mammoth Lakes. Each base is home to ticketing, rental shops, ski school, day care, shops and restaurants, as well as three distinct lodging properties. Nestled on the border of Yosemite National Park, Mammoth Mountain offers stunning views as you hit the epic slopes of California.
Why Ski Mammoth Mountain?
- Abundance of Snow - over 15 metres in 16/17 and it was still falling in April!
- Highest skiable terrain in California
- One of the longest seasons in the US - for April/May skiing Mammoth is the best choice
- Affordable ski in ski out accommodation in Mammoth
- Tag in Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas for the ultimate US holiday
- 25% Beginner Terrain
- 40% Intermediate Terrain
- 35% Advanced Terrain
- 28 Number of Lifts
- 150 Skiable Runs
- Top Elevation 3369m
- Vertical Drop 945m
- Longest Run 4.8km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Mammoth Lakes (MMH) 8km
Terrain ParksMammoth offers 7 different terrain parks and 4 half pipes. Whether you are keen to get into the park and have a go, or just enjoy the spectacle, Mammoth is on top! Check Out the Video of Ski Travel Company sponsor athlete Valentino Guseli at Mammoth in 2017:
Fun times and progression with @mikeywilliamssnow @mammothunbound ???????? @volcom_oz @volcomsnow @volcom @neversummerindustries @modest_eyes @rhythmsnowboardshop @vestalaustralia @vestalwatch @boostaus @skitravelco @wendwaxworks @blackstrap_inc #truetothis #neverstopplaying #california #snowboarding #straya