About Mammoth Mountain Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is the leading four-season California mountain resort with year-round lodging and activities. We enjoy a long winter in Mammoth, with a season that runs from early November into May, thanks to our peak elevation at 11,053 feet / 3,369 metres, making Mammoth the Top of California.Free public transportation connects the mountain’s three base areas, as well as social hubs at The Village and the town of Mammoth Lakes. Each base is home to ticketing, rental shops, ski school, day care, shops and restaurants, as well as three distinct lodging properties. Nestled on the border of Yosemite National Park, Mammoth Mountain offers stunning views as you hit the epic slopes of California.
Why Ski Mammoth Mountain?
- Abundance of Snow - over 15 metres in 16/17 and it was still falling in April!
- Highest skiable terrain in California
- One of the longest seasons in the US - for April/May skiing Mammoth is the best choice
- Affordable ski in ski out accommodation in Mammoth
- Tag in Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas for the ultimate US holiday