About Beaver Creek ResortBeaver Creek Resort’s incomparable elegance is personified through its impeccable service lent by the resort’s perpetual hosts. Contentment is redefined when the highest expectations are exceeded by simple, unanticipated attention to detail and an unparalleled level of world-class service – which are the hallmarks of this preeminent resort. The intimate alpine village serves as an elegant retreat; upscale galleries, boutiques, and lodging grace its intimate walkways. Covered bridges invite guests to pause and reflect while absorbing the sounds of Beaver Creek as it meanders. Glowing fire pits beckon families and friends to linger; village restaurants tempt palates with James Beard recognized dishes; the crisp mountain breeze reenergizes visitors’ inner child to explore an amalgam of adventure, surprise and delight throughout this immeasurable resort.
Why Ski Beaver Creek?
- The White Glove Collection (Including The White Carpet Club, White Glove 1st Tracks & Snowmaking Refresh Program)
- Incomparable Service and attention to detail
- Beaver Creek’s Signature Events such as Annual World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Competition, The FIS Audi Birds of Prey World Cup, Winter Culinary Weekend, & our Winter Wine Excursions which combine Snowshoeing with Wine Tasting
- Focused on our families. Referred to as "The Ivy League of Ski Schools" we have World’s Best Instructors and Coaches & we have recently launched a new product, the Family Private. we also feature artisan chocolates found only at The Beaver Creek Candy Cabin
- World Class lodging offered at two RockResort hotels, The Osprey and The Pines Lodge and in over 350 condominium and private residences as well as many other quality Beaver Creek accommodation offerings
- 19% Beginner Terrain
- 42% Intermediate Terrain
- 39% Advanced Terrain
- 25 Number of Lifts
- 1832 skiable acres
- Top Elevation 3486m
- Vertical Drop 1018m
- Longest Run 4.5km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Eagle County (EGE) - 30km
Terrain Parks at Beaver CreekPark 101 - Located at the top of the Cinch Express Chair.
Epic Pass for Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is a Vail owned resort and part of the EPIC Pass. Suggested EPIC Pass options for Beaver Creek Include:
EPIC Pass: the full EPIC pass which offers unlimited skiing at Beaver Creek, as well as all other Vail-owned resorts. Purchase a 2018/19 EPIC Pass and it will include Perisher for 2019.
EPIC Local Pass: valid for a maximum of 10 days at Beaver Creek as well as unlimited skiing at other selected Vail owned resorts. Some holiday restrictions apply
EPIC 7 Day Pass: valid for 7 days with no holiday restrictions. Does not need to be consecutive. If you book before the cut-off date (end of August), this pass is usually better value than regular day to day lift tickets.
Regular Beaver Creek lift tickets are also valid at nearby Vail Resort, only a 20 minute drive away. The Turtle Bus Vail/Beaver Creek Ski Shuttle runs daily and offers transportation to guests wishing to travel between Vail & Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek Trail Map (Download PDF)
The Charter at Beaver Creek United States
The Charter’s first-class hotel services include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, bell staff, and full meeting and catering services. Accommodations at The Charter include luxury hotel rooms and individually owned 1- to 5-bedroom condominiums.