Family Ski Packages & Holidays
Ski and snowboard holidays are a fantastic choice for a memorable and exciting family holiday. Spend quality time with your kids learning a new sport and experiencing winter surrounded by snow. You kids will remember their first ski or snowboard experience for the rest of their lives, and you will be introducing them to a lifelong passion. Ski Travel Company are the family ski package experts, and are here to help you get the most out of your family skiing holiday!
Advantages & Specials when you book your family ski package with us:
- Kids ski free at selected ski resorts in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and Japan
- Discounted airfares for children up to 16 years on some airlines
- Kids stay free, rent free and travel free at selected resorts
Latest Family Ski Packages
- Stay 7 Nights in a 3 Bedroom Vacation Home
- 6 day adult/child lift pass
- 7 Nights in a Four Share Two Bedroom Apartment
- EPIC 7 Day Pass
- 7 Nights in a Superior Two Bedroom Apartment
- 5 Nights with Kids for Free River Inn
- 5 Breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Kids Ski Free - 5 of 7 Day Thredbo All Mountain Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a four share two bedroom apartment
- 5 Day Mt Hutt Lift Ticket
- Children 10 & Under Eat for Free
- 5 Nights in a Four Share 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 5 of 7 Day Adult Hotham Lift Pass
- 6 Nights in a 1 Bedroom Condo
- 6 Day Adult Lift Pass
- Kids Ski Free/li>
- Stay 14 Pay 10 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Valleyside Unit
- EPIC Pass
Top 5 Tips for Affordable Family Ski Holidays
Airfares, as well as most accommodation can be booked up to a year in advance, and generally the specials will be best up to 6 months prior to travel. If you are heading to Canada or the USA for a ski holiday, the best specials specials end on 31st August, so book before then.airfares. as well as most accommodation can be booked up to a year in advance, and generally the specials will be best up to 6 months prior to travel. If you are heading to Canada or the USA for a ski holiday, the best specials specials end on 31st August, so book before then.
In most ski resorts, hotel accommodation will be a cheaper option up front when comparing similar standards. However, by paying a little extra for an apartment or condo with kitchen facilities, you can dramatically reduce your spending money budget by having a self catering ski holiday! Breakfast for a family of four in a restaurant or hotel in Whistler will cost approximately $80 including taxes and gratuity, compared to less than $10 spent at the supermarket on cereal and milk!
Many ski resorts, particularly in the USA, Japan and Canada will offer hefty discounts on the nightly rate over specific periods. For example, many Whistler Hotels offer up to 40% off for stays after 6th January via our specially negotiated deals, and lift ticket prices will also reduce around this time. So if you can be prepared to be flexible, your Ski Travel consultant can find you the best price using the available accommodation options and specials on offer.
Items such as ski and snowboard equipment rental, lessons as well as lift tickets are usually a lot cheaper if booked in advance and as part of your package. For example, in Thredbo, Kids can ski, rent and even get lessons for free, if booked in advance as part of your Thredbo ski package. Additionally, in Methven-Mt Hutt in New Zealand, kids 10 and under are completely free for most package items, even bus transfers and lift tickets
There are so many different options and specials for families to get great value ski deals, it can be hard to keep up. So use a trained consultant who can advise you on the best options for your family. At Ski Travel we will provide a customised quote, and will work with you to get the best deal. Not sure where to go? Ask us for a recommendation!