The Kiroro Ski resort is on Japan's northern island of Hokkaido. The Resort is approx 45km North West of Sapporo and approx 25km from the port town of Otaru and less than an hour from Niseko.
The top gondola station averages a massive 5 metre snow base with up to 20 metres in annual snow falls. There are 21 ski runs with the longest run at 4km. Two well-appointed international hotels are located at the base of the resort and provide over 400 rooms plus a wide range of restaurants and activities.
Kiroro is a great option for a multi resort ski holiday in conjunction with a trip to Niseko, Furano or Rusutsu.
Why Ski Kiroro?
- Most consistent snowfall in Japan (and the world?)
- Easy and safe back country access
- Less crowded than other Hokkaido resorts
- Close to Otaru and Sapporo
- International brand hotels including the Sheraton Kiroro Village