Crowne Plaza Queenstown Package
Price based on two share.
At Crowne Plaza Queenstown hotel our 138 rooms, and one Suite, are designed to take advantage of the great location. All rooms feature luxurious bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with Sky channels, ensuites, complimentary amenities, plush bathrobes and refreshments including tea and capsule coffee maker. Upgrades to Mountainview, Lakeview and Balcony Rooms are available.
5 Days valid any day within a 14 day period from first pass use. Earlybird special must be booked by 31 May.
About Crowne Plaza Queenstown
- Location is fantastic – close to town and lake facing
- Quality Crowne Plaza brand
- A choice of rooms to suit your budget and taste
Regardless of the season, Queenstown has been always been known as the adventure capital of the world – be it outdoor sports or indoor activities, you’ll never run out of things to do. And what better way to experience them all by being in close proximity to them.
Crowne Plaza Queenstown is where you will not only find yourself enjoying the stunning scenery from our hotel but also experiencing the pleasure of travelling by being in the heart of town.
At Crowne Plaza Queenstown hotel, our 139 hotel rooms have been designed to make the most of the beautiful scenery surrounding the hotel. From Lake View Rooms, Balcony View Rooms, Mountain View Rooms and Courtyard View Rooms to our incredible Suite, we have different room types to suit and impress everyone.
Our Sleep Advantage™ Program will help you get the shut-eye you deserve with dedicated quiet zones, premium bedding, aromatherapy sprays and guaranteed wake up calls – exclusive to Crowne Plaza’s worldwide.
Where is Crowne Plaza Queenstown?
If you are looking for the best place to ski in New Zealand, then visit Queenstown. It is a fantastic ski holiday destination, with four different ski resorts within driving distance. These include Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Treble Cone.
Queenstown itself offers a huge range of accommodation. From budget lodges and backpackers, to three, four and five star hotels as well as many self-contained apartments there is something for every budget and taste.
Add extras to your Rees Queenstown Ski Package such as flights, car rental, mountain transfers as well as ski hire. Book activities in advance as part of your package with Ski Travel. Activities include Queenstown heli skiing, bungee jumping, a ride on the Skyline Gondola and Luge, as well as jetboating.
Similar New Zealand Ski Packages You Might Like
- 7 Nights in a Lakeview Two Bedroom Apartment
- 5 Day Lift Ticket
- 7 Nights in a Lakeview Family Room
- 5 Day Coronet Peak & The Remarkables Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Unit
- 5 Day Queenstown Lift Ticket
- Stay 5 Pay 4 in a Courtyard Room
- 4 Day Coronet Peak & The Remarkables Lift Ticket
- Book Now with a $50 Deposit
- 7 Nights in a Four Share 2 Bedroom Suite
- 5 Day Queenstown Lift Pass
- 7 in a Courtyard Room
- 5 Day Coronet Peak & The Remarkables Lift Ticket
- Book Now with a $50pp Deposit
- 7 Nights in a four share two bedroom apartment
- 5 Day Mt Hutt Lift Ticket
Latest Queenstown News and Articles