Where Will You Ski in 2021?
New Zealand 2021 is on sale now.
Book by 31 March and benefit from huge savings including Stay 7 Pay 5 and Earlybird Lift Tickets with savings up to 25%!
Secure your package with just a $50 deposit.
Must book by 31 March
A must visit destination that offers quality accommodation, incredible dining and of course access to New Zealand’s best skiing with 4 mountains to choose from. Get the best value with our Queenstown ski packages which offer up to 2 free nights in a 7 night package, plus up to 25% off lift tickets when you book by 31 March
Ski Travel offer a wide range of quality apartments and hotels in Queenstown, from budget 3 star properties up to luxury 5 star apartments and hotels. Our staff know Queenstown well and will share our expert knowledge and destination insights to help you plan a perfect Queenstown ski holiday.
Packages available from $870 for 7 nights with 5 Days Skiing
Just one hour from Christchurch, its an affordable, friendly mountain with big skiing on offer. A new chairlift will increase capacity and decrease time spent on the lift, plus a new Onsen facility in the town of Methven will be a must visit!
Packages available from $700 for 7 nights with 5 days skiing
A vibrant yet laid back alternative to Queenstown right at the foothills of Cardrona and Treble Cone, two of NZ’s largest ski resorts which have something to offer every kind of skier or snowboarder.
Packages available from $780 for 7 nights with 5 days skiing
Why Ski New Zealand in 2021
If you are like all of us at Ski Travel, missing out on the Northern Hemisphere ski season is devastating, especially after not doing all that much all year. An international ski holiday is something we all look forward to and in 2020 it has been a dream and not a reality. However, now is the perfect time to plan and book your 2021 international ski holiday – to New Zealand. It is a fantastic country, with relatively little to no covid-risk, it is very affordable, and Ski Travel are currently offering secured bookings with just a $50pp deposit!
All bookings made by 31 March will be flexible, with free cancellation up to 45 days prior to travel. Within 45 days, if you have to cancel due to COVID19 related reasons (lockdown, illness, border closures) we will refund you 85% of your total booking, and 1`5% will be credited to you for future travel. We believe this is a fair way to give you peace of mind when you book, and ensure our company retain some income for the work that is done to prepare your holiday.
Useful New Zealand Ski Holiday Facts
- Most Snow Accommodation is available in the towns of Queenstown, Wanaka or Methven
- From the accommodation, the ski areas are between 15 minutes to 60 minutes drive away, depending on where you are
- Coronet Peaks and the Remarkables are closest to Queenstown and on the same lift ticket
- Cardrona and Treble Cone are closest to Wanaka and on the same lift ticket. They are also accessible from Queenstown
- Mt Hutt is closest to Methven
- We are currently offering discounted earlybird lift tickets to all resorts in our New Zealand ski packages
- We are also offering many NZ accommodation deals for hotels and apartments in Queenstown, Wanaka and Methven