About SilverStar Mountain Resort
Located high above British Columbia's Okanagan Valley and a 55 minute drive north from the Kelowna International Airport, SilverStar is a haven for skiers and snowboarders looking for a big mountain experience away from the line-ups. With 3,282 acres of skiable terrain (BCs 3rd largest) and 131 runs spread across four mountain faces, the variety of terrain is second to none. Long, perfectly groomed cruisers, steep powder filled chutes, long winch-cat black diamond runs, glades, back-country, Terrain Park and more combine to keep all levels of skiers and boarders entertained.
And that’s what makes SilverStar so special – we are a big mountain, a small town feel, with all the terrain you’d expect at a larger resort, without the crowds. All with true mid-mountain ski-in, ski-out access
Why Ski SilverStar?
- Over 700+cm of natural snowfall per season
- BCs 3rd largest skiable terrain
- Western Canada's only mid mountain village
- Canada's largest daily groomed cross country trail system
- Western Canada's only ski to your door helicopter skiing on offer