Oakridge Resort Wanaka
Price based on four people.
These apartments are ideal for families; self-contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities. Both bedrooms can contain either a super king bed or two singles and also feature a flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower over bath. The rooms also include a comfortable modern, contemporary living and dining area with a flat screen TV, and either a balcony or patio.
Other options include hotel rooms, studios and one bedroom apartments.
5 Days at Cardrona or Treble Cone. Open dated pass – choose where you ski each day.
About Oakridge Resort Wanaka
- Iconic heated rockpools and hot tubs
- Quality on site restaurant
- Excellent value four star apartment accommodation
The Oakridge Resort is a four star hotel in Wanaka. It is the ideal base for your New Zealand ski holiday and provides a luxurious place to relax and unwind.
The resort features heated rock pools, seven hot tubs, gymnasium, sauna, the Sanctuary Day Spa and Restaurant to provide guests with a unique and relaxing experience. The hotel also features an excellent restaurant serving creative New Zealand cuisine prepared with the best local ingredients.
Standard hotel rooms feature a king zip bed, ensuites, tea and coffee making facilities and a balcony. Alternatively, upgrade to an studio, one or two bedroom apartment for additional space and convenience of kitchen facilities.
Situated 3km from Lake Wanaka and enroute to Cardrona, the Oakridge Resort has a stunning, peaceful setting surrounded by mountains.
Where is Oakridge Resort Wanaka?
The town of Wanaka is situated on the edge of its stunning lake, surrounded by mountain ranges. This beautiful town is ideal for families and couples, and those looking for a slightly slower paced alternative to Queenstown. However, the local skiing and snowboarding on offer is arguably the best in New Zealand at Cardrona and Treble Cone.
The Mountain, NZ’s favourite family resort
• Higher elevation. No patchy coverage here!
• Consistently better snow conditions, thanks to our higher altitude and easterly facing basins.
• More space. Cardrona is renowned for having wide open slopes which are home to some of
NZ’s most progressive ski and snowboard terrain.
• The Chondola! New Zealand’s first ski field gondola cabins and mixed use lift – 1:4 ratio of cabins
Why Treble Cone?
The largest ski area in the South Island
The South Island’s largest ski area, Treble Cone offers skiers and snowboarders 700m of
vertical and 550ha. Known for its long and uncrowded groomed runs, outstanding off-piste
terrain, stunning views and consistent snow, Treble Cone is a must-do experience for skiers and
Similar New Zealand Ski Packages You Might Like
- 7 Nights in a Standard Room with Breakfast
- 5 Day Lift Ticket
- 7 Nights in a Lakeview Two Bedroom Suite
- 5 Day Spring Lift Ticket
- 5 Nights in a Compact Hotel Room
- 3 Day Cardrona & Treble Cone Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a four share two bedroom apartment
- 5 Day Mt Hutt Lift Ticket
31/05/2021 - 31/08/2022$765
- 5 Nights in a Courtyard Room
- 3 Day NZ Superpass
- 7 Nights in a Standard Two Share Room
- 5 Day Queenstown Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a Four Share 2 Bedroom Courtyard Apartment
- 5 Day Lift Pass
Latest NZ News and Articles