Nestled amongst the trees of the White Forest Estates, these impressive cabin vacation homes feature hand peeled log posts and beams that flow through the spacious interior, bringing the essence of nature into the kitchen, dining and living areas.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Big White
- Complete Family Holiday Destination From the convenience and affordability of ski in ski out accommodation, to the family friendly activities on and off the slopes, Big White is the most highly rated family resort in Canada!
- Okanagan Powder: Light, dry and in abundance
- Ski in Ski Out Village Wherever you are staying, enjoy ski from the door convenience for your Big White Holiday
- More for Everyone: From Snowsports Camps to Masters Weeks, there is an opportunity for improvement and fun for all ages
- Activity Central: Ice tower climbing, tubing, skating, fireworks and events. The village comes alive after the lifts close for plenty more fun and adventure
- 18% Beginner Terrain
- 54% Intermediate Terrain
- 28% Advanced Terrain
- 15 Number of Lifts
- 118 Skiable Runs
- 2765 skiable acres
- Top Elevation 2319m
- Vertical Drop 777m
- Longest Run 7.2km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Kelowna International Airport (45km)
Useful Big White Facts
- Big White has the largest night skiing terrain in Western Canada at 38 acres
- Other activities on offer include:
- Ice skating
- Regular fireworks displays
- 25km of cross country trails
- Big White Ski School offers over 100 qualified instructors specialising in Ski, Snowboard, Telemark through Private and Group Lessons, Special Improvement Camps; Kids Ski School (voted #1 in Canada); Ladies Day, Seniors' Ski Club; Recreational Race Camps; TELUS Park Flight School & Heavy Metal Shops.
- A great idea is the "Australian Snowsports Race Camps”. This program is specifically designed for Australian kids that participate in Interschools disciplines and would like to elevate their skills to the next level during the North American winter. Ask us about participation today.
Alpine Trail Map (Download PDF) (Download JPEG)With a vertical drop of 777 meters (2,550 ft) and overall skiable terrain of just under 2,800 acres; Big White is the second most popular resort in British Columbia and the first resort in our hearts. There is no end to the exploring you can do on this mountain!
Village Map (Download PDF) (Download JPEG)This picturesque, ski-in ski-out village is perfect for your winter vacation. It is easy to navigate around the village and everything you need is just a short walk away.
Merry Christmas from Big White & Silver Star
Silver Star was awesome, great conditons and skiing.
Had a lovely surprise basket when we arrived.
Great ski school as well, Koby had a blast.
Just landed at Big White. Xmas tree in the room was a great surprise.
Have a box of decorations waiting for us to cover the tree.
Had our photo with Santa in the village so we are all set for Christmas now.
Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Thank you to you and ski travel for making our white xmas trip happen.
Chateau Big White Canada
The Chateau Big White is ideally situated in the heart of the resort with views of the village or ski slopes. Beautifully decorated with standard features including a 39” LCD HDTV, Optik TV - high definition TV & 15Mbs wireless internet, gas fireplace, microwave, mini-fridge and in-room safes. The hotel features an outdoor hot tub, lounge, free underground parking, and Elevation Village Spa. The Black Diamond Bar and Grill is conveniently located on the main floor.
Chateau on the Ridge Canada
Featuring classic Bavarian-style architecture and great ski-in/ski-out access, the Chateau on the Ridge offers spacious and comfortable accommodations coupled with superb mountain and valley views, all just a short slide from the bottom of the Snow Ghost and Ridge Rocket lifts. After a great day on the slopes, relax in one of the five outdoor hot tubs tucked away into balcony alcoves around the building.
The seclusion and luxury of Copper Kettle Lodge is unsurpassed in this unique condominium development. Situated less than ten minutes walk from the Central Village, between the Black Forest Chair and the Bullet Express Chair, this ski in/ski out accommodation offers the elegant use of complementary raw materials in an open floor plan.
Inn at Big White Canada
Situated in the heart of the village centre, the Inn at Big White features excellent resort amenity access. Set amidst the spectacular Monashee Mountains, this 100-unit property offers a relaxing, small town atmosphere. After a hard day on the slopes, skiers and boarders love to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views in the outdoor pool and hot tub open 10AM to 9PM daily.
Stonebridge Lodge Canada
This top of the line development at Big White features 75 fully equipped condominium-style suites located in the heart of the Central Village. Each unit provides the guest with all the amenities of home; complemented with comfortable high-end furnishings. Many units have a private hot tub on the patio. This beautiful, modern lodge offers guests incomparable Ski-in/ski-out access to Easy Street Beginner run and unsurpassed luxury just steps to everything the village has to offer.
Stonegate Resort Big White Canada
Stonegate Resort is perfectly located right across from the clock tower in the heart of the Village. A true ski-in/ski-out property with access to the slopes right from your doorstep and a short ride down to the gondola or one of three chair lifts.
Sundance Resort Canada
Sundance Resort’s prime location, just above the Bullet Express near the Village Centre, allows for one of the best ski-in/ski-out access on the mountain. World-class mountain or valley views compliment the high quality furnishings. The heated outdoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, fireside lounge, kids’ room, steam room, fitness centre and Sundance movie theatre will provide outstanding entertainment options to all family members. Choose from a range of stunning accommodation options to best suit you and your family.
White Crystal Inn Canada
Voted “Best in Canada”, this hotel features excellent ski-in/ski-out convenience and is ideally located next to Lara’s Gondola and the Bullet Express chair. Hotel amenities include an outdoor hot tub, sauna, ski storage, the BullWheel Gastro Family Pub, conference facilities, and free underground parking. Rooms are spacious with a range of Standard, Kitchenette and Loft rooms available.
Whitefoot Lodge Canada
Clean and comfortable accommodation right in the heart of the village. The Whitefoot Lodge also houses a modern deli and grocery/liquor store. With a range of accommodation types to suit every budget it is an unbeatable ski-in/ski-out location, Whitefoot Lodge is a great place to stay.
- Stay 7, Pay 6 in a Two Bedroom Condo
- 6 Day Big White Lift Ticket plus Kids Ski Free
- 10 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Executive Condo
- Adult 2020 Long Stay Lift Pass
- 14 Nights including 4 Free in a 2 Bedroom Club Suite
- Long Stay Lift Ticket