About Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole is uniquely Western, from the Cowboy Bar to abundant wildlife and almost 12 meters of snow per year. With its legendary aerial tram serving up 1,261 vertical meters of skiing in one 9-minute ride, there is nowhere you will find better continuous skiing. While Jackson Hole has a reputation for advanced skiers, 40% of the mountain is Intermediate and there is plenty of skiing and riding for everyone. Of course, you can also be daring and test out the legendary Corbets Couloir. With deals like Kids Ski Free and Buy 7 Get 10 Lift Tickets, you’ll want to bring the whole gang along.
Stay slopeside in Teton Village or in the classic cowboy Town of Jackson. The skiing and riding is world class, but so are the off-mountain activities. From a sleigh ride amongst thousands of elk in the National Elk Refuge, exploring Yellowstone National Park via snowmobile, to checking out over 60 art galleries and a huge variety of dining options, you’ll have a unique experience in Jackson Hole. The Jackson Hole Airport makes things easy, located just 15 minutes from the town of Jackson.
Why Ski Jackson Hole?
- Jackson's Aerial Tram - offering 1261 continuous vertical metres of skiing
- Proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks plus all of the wildlife they are famous for- moose, elk, bald eagles, bison and more
- Jackson Hole Airport is only 15 minutes from town and is located within Grand Teton National Park. Get a window seat for one of the most beautiful flights of your life
- Big Snow. Almost 12 metres annually and 15 metres in 16/17.
- Unique western town of Jackson with sights like the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, over 60 art galleries and a huge range of dining options.