About Jackson Hole Mountain ResortJackson Hole is uniquely Western, from the Cowboy Bar to abundant wildlife and almost 12 meters of snow per year. With its legendary aerial tram serving up 1,261 vertical meters of skiing in one 9-minute ride, there is nowhere you will find better continuous skiing. While Jackson Hole has a reputation for advanced skiers, 40% of the mountain is Intermediate and there is plenty of skiing and riding for everyone. Of course, you can also be daring and test out the legendary Corbets Couloir. With deals like Kids Ski Free and Buy 7 Get 10 Lift Tickets, you’ll want to bring the whole gang along.
Why Ski Jackson Hole?
- Jackson's Aerial Tram - offering 1261 continuous vertical metres of skiing
- Proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks plus all of the wildlife they are famous for- moose, elk, bald eagles, bison and more
- Jackson Hole Airport is only 15 minutes from town and is located within Grand Teton National Park. Get a window seat for one of the most beautiful flights of your life
- Big Snow. Almost 12 metres annually and 15 metres in 16/17.
- Unique western town of Jackson with sights like the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, over 60 art galleries and a huge range of dining options.
- 10% Beginner Terrain
- 40% Intermediate Terrain
- 50% Advanced Terrain
- 14 Number of Lifts
- 2500 skiable acres
- Top Elevation 3185m
- Vertical Drop 1261m
- Nearest Airport & Distance Jackson Hole (JAC) - 15km
Recent Improvements at Jackson HoleThe brand new Sweetwater Gondola in 16/17 improved the intermediate and beginner experience while the new Teton Lift (15/16) introduced 200 new acres of intermediate and advanced terrain
Terrain Parks at Jackson Hole
- 4 Stash Parks
- 2 Terrain Parks
- 1 halfpipe
Map of Teton Village (Download PDF)
Parkway Inn United States
On a quiet street just 3 blocks from Jackson Hole’s Historic Town Square, tucked among aspen and pine trees, stands The Parkway Inn of Jackson Hole. Locally owned and operated, The Parkway offers guests a friendly mix of modern comfort, old world charm, and warm hospitality for over 30 years, The Parkway Inn is just a short drive from Grand Teton National Park and the Jackson Hole Ski Resort, and less than an hour from Yellowstone National Park.
Snake River Lodge and Spa Jackson Hole United States
Discover the Teton Village, WY luxury hotel. We are situated at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain in the heart of Teton Village, just 300 feet from the world-famous Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram and one mile to Grand Teton National Park.
Teton Mountain and Spa Jackson Hole United States
Located just one mile from Grand Teton National Park and slopeside to the legendary Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa welcomes you and your family with classic mountain elegance and laid-back style to the Teton Village hotel.