Why Ski Cardrona?
- The Chondola! A 'combined' express lift of 8-person gondola cabins & 6-seater chairs. Suitable for beginner through advanced riders as well as sightseers..
- Learners paradise –don't spend your first day stuck at the bottom of the slopes! No need to stress about hopping on and off the chair, take a ride in the new Chondola cabins to the top and experience an easy green run right back to base.
- Parks- The southern hemisphere's most extensive terrain park facilities with 2 halfpipes, an 800m Gravity X course, 4 distinct terrain parks and the 85+ ft Big Air
Why Ski Treble Cone?
- It's Big The South Island's largest ski area at 550ha and the longer vertical of 700m.
- Legendary Off-Piste Terrain –Challenge yourself in some of the most revered snowboard and ski terrain in New Zealand. Loaded with chutes, bowls and gullies, whatever your off-piste taste, you will find your snow fix at Treble Cone.
- Uncrowded Groomed Runs- Wide open space for you to master your turns
- 25% Beginner Terrain
- 40% Intermediate Terrain
- 35% Advanced Terrain
- 8 Number of Lifts
- 345 hectares skiable acres
- Top Elevation 1860m
- Vertical Drop 600m
- Longest Run 4km
- Nearest Airport & Distance Queenstown - 60km
What's New in 2017 at CardronaMcDougall’s Express Chondola is our new ‘combined’ express lift of 8-person gondola cabins & 6-seater chairs. The new McDougall’s Express Chondola is the ultimate mountain access lift for all Cardrona’s visitors, with a 150% increase to the McDougall’s uplift capacity that will decrease wait times on all other lifts. The lift will also mean that first time skiers & snowboarders, & sightseeing guests will be able to visit the top of the mountain without having to get on & off a chair.
Terrain Parks at CardronaThe Southern Hemisphere’s most extensive terrain park facilities have something for every kind & ability of freestyle rider, from first time shredders through to X Games athletes! Features include a 22ft Olympic Superpipe, 18ft Halfpipe, 800m Gravity X course, 85+ ft Big Air and 4 terrain parks of different levels, from a beginner park through to a full FIS Slopestyle course.
Cardrona Trail Map (Download PDF - 15MB)Cardrona offers terrain for all abilities with beginner skiing all over the mountain. It is also renowned for its world class terrain parks and pipes!
Clearbrook Motel Wanaka New Zealand
Conveniently located in Wanaka's town centre, Clearbrook Motels offer 14 private, self -catering apartments and two self-contained holiday homes. All are fully equipped for a rejuvenating holiday. Clearbrook is an oasis of quiet comfort, within easy reach of all that Wanaka has to offer.
Lakeside Apartments Wanaka New Zealand
Lakeside Apartment's luxuriously designed rooms await your presence. We offer one, two or three bedroom apartments, in the heart of Wanaka, just one hour from Queenstown over the highest sealed road in New Zealand and one of the most picturesque.
Wanaka Hotel New Zealand
Wanaka Hotel offers affordable hotel in a perfect location in the heart of Wanaka. Accommodation consists of Double, Twin and Triple Hotel Rooms. Many with a view of the Lake. All rooms have Ensuite Bathroom, TV and Wifi, Linen, Towels Toiletries, Tea and Coffee Making Facilities.
Lakeshore Springs Wanaka New Zealand
If you are looking for the ultimate ski experience both on and off the slopes then look no further. Lakeshore Springs is ideally positioned on the waterfront in the heart of Wanaka, the hub for the best skiing and boarding on offer in New Zealand (NZ)
Te Wanaka Lodge New Zealand
Te Wanaka Lodge is a contemporary 13 room European style B+B ski lodge. The Lodge was architecturally designed and built in 1993 using innovative design concepts and local building materials. A delicious breakfast is served around a huge antique dining table and features a continental buffet and daily changing cooked option.
Wyndham Resort Wanaka New Zealand
Ramada Resort Wanaka offers a stunning selection of comfortable accommodation to make your holiday memorable. Take pleasure in watching your favourite television shows from the luxurious lounge rooms or bedrooms with a warm cuppa in hand.
Alpine Resort Hotel New Zealand
Distinction Wanaka Alpine Resort is nestled in a quiet Lake Wanaka location and enjoys wonderful mountain views from the serviced apartments. The resort offers stylish, self-contained, serviced apartments each providing you with a high level of personal comfort and convenience, perfect for all seasons.
The Moorings New Zealand
The Moorings Apartments offer high quality, stylish accommodation for the discerning traveller. Whether you are travelling as a couple, or with friends or family, the apartments offer plenty of space and comfort for all. You will find everything you need to ensure a warm and rewarding stay.
Maple Lodge Wanaka New Zealand
Where better to spend your winter ski holiday than at Maple Lodge Wanaka. Here is the perfect luxury bed and breakfast ski lodge accommodation to give you an ideal base to explore the Southern Alps winter playground of Wanaka, New Zealand.