About Aspen Snowmass
Why Ski Aspen Snowmass?
- Four mountains on one lift ticket within 14 km
- Two unique communities Aspen & Snowmass;
- Aspen was a silver mining mountain town long before it became a Ski Resort and retains the historical charm in a breathtaking setting. Aspen is famous for it's aprés ski scene, World Class dining, shopping, nightlife & events;
- Snowmass will celebrate it's 50 year anniversary in December 2017. Snowmass resort features 95% ski-in/ski-out lodging
- Terrain for every type of skier/rider
- Currently serviced by United, American and Delta. Easily accessible with North America's only slopeside airport
- World's best and most highly trained Ski & Snowboard school including excellent facilities for children
Capitol Peak Lodge United States
The Capitol Peak Lodge Condominiums are available in several configurations, including studios and one, two and three bedrooms. Capitol Peak is located slope side, with ski in/out convenience, and within the Base Village vitality of shops and restaurants. On site recreational facilities include a fitness center, two hot tubs, pool table and ski locker rooms.
Molly Gibson Lodge United States
The Molly Gibson Lodge is situated in the heart of Aspen and is as rich in character as the town itself. We are located only a stone’s throw away from Aspen’s internationally known shopping, restaurants, galleries, and of course, Aspen Mountain.
Residences at the Little Nell United States
The Residences at the Little Nell are 26 exquisite and spacious private mountainside residences and 8 guest rooms located adjacent to the Little Nell hotel, at the base of Aspen Mountain. Guests receive the same amenities and five star service that is offered to Little Nell guests and more.