*Quote based on 4 people.
If you are looking for space then this is where you come – these apartments feel huge. Each has high vaulted ceilings set over spacious lounge and dining areas with fireplace and fully equipped kitchens. The main bedroom, with king bed, enjoys an ensuite in addition to the main bathroom. Each has a large balcony with BBQ and space for a small party!
Squatter’s Run is an award winning development located at the village square. A variety of floor plans offer the ideal accommodation for your holiday plans. Choose from:
- Studio apartments
- 2 Bedroom apartments
- 1 Bedroom apartments
- 1 Bedroom plus loft apartments
- Internet access available for all our apartments – free access to weather, snow reports, ski cams and the Sydney Morning Herald and the first 100Mb of downloads are also free for weekly guests.
- Extensive DVD library of over 300 titles – covering Children’s, Classics, Academy Award winners, Grown up movies and more. We also have a CD library and board games.
- Separate shower and change facilities on your departure day to maximise your holiday time.
- Lockable, heated boot and ski storage is located at mall level to minimise carrying.
- Festivals: Enjoy Thredbo’s festive season at Christmas and New Year or one of the special events and festivals in summer such as the Jazz, Blues or other festivals.
- Central location in Thredbo Village means you can enjoy all the activities of this renowned mountain village.
- Parking : 1 Car space reserved for each unit.
- Loft apartments have a quiet retreat for afternoon tea, a good book or a siesta.
- Walking distance to the village shops and restaurants.
- Great views of the passing village life and the moutains.
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Complimentary sporting equipment for summer – bicycles & helmets; tennis racquets & tennis balls and fly fishing kits are all available on a complimentary basis for our apartments.