New Zealand’s incredible scenery is only surpassed by its plethora of adrenalin filled activities on offer. Skiing and snowboarding top the list, and there are several excellent New Zealand ski resorts where you can enjoy it. Being so close is another advantage, and a short, direct flight can have you on the slopes in no time.
From the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown and its closest resorts of Coronet Peak and the Remarkables, to the sleepy town of Methven under the giant Mt Hutt there is something for everyone in NZ. The picturesque town of Wanaka is in between with its internationally renowned, but pleasantly local resorts of Treble Cone and Cardrona on offer. Whether it is your first family ski holiday and you want easy slopes and other activities or you are a die hard in constant search of the perfect run, you will find a great ski or snowboard holiday in New Zealand.
New Zealand is relatively Covid free, and although entry is not currently permitted, we are aniticipating the border opening for Australian’s prior to the 2021 ski season. However, we have a flexible and fair policy in place to give you peace of mind.
Featured NZ Ski Packages
- 7 Nights in a Standard Room with Breakfast
- 5 Day Lift Ticket
- Stay 5 Pay 4 in a Courtyard Room
- 3 Day NZ Superpass
- 7 Nights in a Lakeview King Room
- 5 Day Spring Multiday Pass
- 7 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 5 Day Cardrona & Treble Cone Lift Pass
Book online and build your own custom ski package with accommodation, lift tickets and ski rental with exclusive discounts.
- 5 Nights in a Compact Hotel Room
- 3 Day Cardrona & Treble Cone Lift Pass
- 5 Day Compact Car Rental including ski racks and chains
- 7 in a Courtyard Room
- 5 Day NZ Superpass
- Availability Limited. Please Enquire
- 5 Nights in a Standard Hotel Room
- Breakfast daily
- 4 Day Mt Hutt Lift Ticket
Latest New Zealand Travel News from the Blog