Offering a family room with a wood-burning fireplace, a full kitchen and a dining niche. Additional features include two guest suites, each with an attached bathroom (one with a king size bed, the second with two queen beds), a private patio, washer/dryer and garage parking. Guests will appreciate The Charter’s outstanding location and on-site amenities including: indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, a fitness facility, Spa Anjali Beaver Creek, two restaurants, Charter Sports, a full-service ski, snowboard and bike shop, the game room and fire pit. Complimentary shuttle service to/from Beaver Creek, Vail and Bachelor Gulch is also available.
The Epic Local pass offers the following access and benefits:
– Access with holiday restrictions to Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Stowe.
– Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Snow, Hunter Mountain, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Wildcat Mountain, Jack Frost, Whitetail Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Alpine Valley, Mt Brighton, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Attitash Mountain Resort, Crotched Mountain, Big Boulder, Liberty Mountain Resort, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Paoli Peaks, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley PA, Laurel.
– 10 days combined with holiday restrictions at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler.
Upgrade to the full Epic Pass and enjoy access to Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek in 2024
Please note price is a guide only and subject to change. Please enquire for an accurate price for your dates.
About The Charter at Beaver Creek
- Premium ski in ski out accommodation in Beaver Creek
- Savings up to 30% for extended stays
- Continually ranked among the best hotels in the USA
Situated in the heart of the Beaver Creek Ski Resort, The Charter offers ski-in/ski-out access within walking distance of Beaver Creek Village. Recognized by Condé Nast as one of the “Top 50 Ski Hotels in the US and Canada” for 2010, this European-inspired property is considered one of Colorado’s best lodging options. The Charter at Beaver Creek invites guests to experience the finest in mountain hospitality and luxury.
The Charter’s first-class hotel services include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, bell staff, and full meeting and catering services. Accommodations at The Charter include luxury hotel rooms and individually owned 1- to 5-bedroom condominiums.
The Charter offers on-site amenities such as an indoor lap pool and hot tubs, as well as a game room, health club and summer-season outdoor pool. A computer center with complimentary printing is available for guest use, and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the property.
Two on-site restaurants are available at the Charter. The Terrace Restaurant offers a daily breakfast menu, and Black Diamond Bistro serves dinner nightly. Spa Struck is a full-service spa located on site, and bike, ski and snowboard rentals are available on property at Charter Sports.
Where is the Charter at Beaver Creek?
Your package comes with the Epic Local Pass, but why not think about upgrading to the full Epic Pass which includes skiing the following season at Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher.
Similar USA Ski Packages You Might Like
- 7 Nights at Mountainside Inn at Telluride
- 6 Day Lift Ticket for Telluride
- 7 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 5 Day Steamboat Lift Ticket
- Kids 12 and Under Ski Free
- 7 nights in a six share Moose Creek 3 Bedroom Condo
- 5 Day Jackson Hole Mountain Lift Pass
- 8 Nights in a 2 Room Log Cabin
- Breakfast daily
- Ski Shuttle
- 5 of 8 Day Jackson Hole Mountain Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Condo
- 5 Day Epic Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a Queen Room
- 5 Day Epic Pass
- 14 Nights in a Two Bedroom Apartment
- Ikon Base Pass
Latest USA News and Articles