About Shin New Furano Prince Hotel
- Ski in ski out at the base of Furano Mountain
- Numerous restaurants to dine at within the hotel
- Furano’s most deluxe hotel
The ski in ski out hotel is the hotel of choice at Furano resort. Formally known as the New Furano Prince Hotel, it has 407 rooms and several restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. Onsite rental and retail and of course a natural onsen makes the Shin Furano Prince Hotel a fantastic place to stay for your Japan ski holiday.
Families will enjoy access to the Waku Waku Family Snow Land and Furano Kan Kan Mura as part of their package when you book with Ski Travel.
If you are looking for the a fun place to ski in Japan, then try Furano. It is a fantastic ski holiday destination, with great powder that Hokkaido is famous for.
Add extras to Shin Furano Prince Hotel Ski Package such as flights to Sapporo, transfers as well as ski hire. Many activities can also be booked in advance at discounted prices.
Where is Shin Furano Prince Hotel?
Similar Japan Ski Packages You Might Like
- 7 nights in a twin share Niseko room
- 6 Day Niseko Lift Ticket
- 7 Nights in a Deluxe Twin room
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Onsen access, gym and ski valet service
- Free Wifi
- 6 Day Adult Niseko Lift Pass
- 7 Nights in a Standard Twin Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 5 Day Hakuba Valley All Mountain Lift Ticket
- 7 Nights in a Deluxe Twin Room
- 6 Day Niseko All Mountain Lift Ticket
- Buffet Breakfast
- Onsen access
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment
- 5 Day Niseko United Lift Pass
- 7 nights in a 2 Bedroom Suite
- 5 Day All Mountain Lift Pass
- 5 Nights in a Twin Share Japanese Western Room
- 4 Day Nozawa Onsen Lift Ticket
Latest Japan News and Articles